Thursday, March 19, 2015

Anita Sasaki

Kwento ni Nanay: As I Always Say... Every Gising, A Blessing




March - April 2015

“Every Gisisng, A Blessing” has been my personal slogan. Just waking up in the morning and being and feeling alive is already a blessing! It is nice to wake up realizing God has given us another day to live. It’s another day of having the opportunity to serve, to give what is in my heart, my head, and using my hands in order to have all of them into realization. This is how I live with a purpose...we should have the 3 H: a head, a heart, and hands. Think with your head, feel with your heart, and move with your hands. This is what my parents taught me. They are my first teachers. I am who I am right now because of my parents. And now, as a parent myself, I want to take this opportunity to help not only my children and grandchildren, but to help as many people as I can.

The Presidential Award bestowed upon me is dedicated to everyone who has touched my life. I thank you all for supporting me and being there especially when things fall apart. I would like to thank Ambassador Lopez and to all my mentors who were tireless in giving answers to all the questions I have. Also, thanks to Big Brother who helped me financially to move this award to all of us.

Thank you, God, last December 5, 2014 was a surprise and early Christmas gift and now at the start of 2015, God is blessing us (me & my family) again. Thank you Lord & Mama Mary for an early Valentine gifts... the TWO in ONE (February 1).

For the happy, proud new parents, for their new bundle of joys... Mariye Annette Roa Chisaki & Michael Carlo Ganac... Welcome to the world Matteo Kenzo and Marti Rafael!

No comments:

Post a Comment